Children have specific rehabilitation needs. That’s why our physical, occupational and speech-language therapists have specialized training in treating children from birth to 18 years with orthopedic, motor, language, cognitive and social/emotional delays. We customize each treatment program to meet your child’s needs and provide your family with the information and education you need to make progress at home.
Conditions can be treated :
In addition to providing a comprehensive assessment and treatment plan, including home follow-up, many of our patients benefit from our more specialized services, which include aquatics; positional and adaptive equipment; Dynavision, a visual acuity and cognitive processing tool; and more.
We offer treatment for:
- Gross and fine motor delays
- Autism, cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular disorders
- Developmental delays
- Feeding and swallowing disorders and food aversions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Speech and language delays and motor planning disorders
- Torticollis, in which the neck muscles cause the head to turn to the side
- Visual and perceptual disorders
- Auditory Processes for Neuro-Sensory Activation (SAS)
The format of the meeting will be a 2 weeks workshop consisting of lectures, studies with lectureres as well as practice in the departments of Pediatric Physiotherapy and Neuro Stimulation Center (SAS), practical follow-up of patient consultations and bedside practices as well as roundtable discussions. Much time will be allocated to questions, answers and discussion in order to set up an intimate interactive workshop.